Sign up for the mailing list, and receive daily prayers by email.
Do you struggle in finding a routine and being consistent in prayer? Then these individual daily guided prayers will help you. Sign up at the top of the page and you’ll receive a prayer prompt every morning in your email.
Use these steps to help you:
- Look at your calendar for the week. Decide when you will be able to pray each day. Aim for as many days as possible, but be realistic. Dedicate a number of minutes each day for prayer. Again, be realistic. It is better to start small and be successful instead of setting a goal that is too difficult. Achievable goals will encourage you.
- You will receive a prayer prompt every morning in your email. Or you can print out as a beautiful prayer sheet. Put it somewhere which will remind you to pray — in the bathroom in front of the mirror or propped up against the coffee machine in the kitchen, for example.
- Use the guided prayer prompt to structure your prayer time. Structure will help you be consistent and stay focused.
- Keep a journal of the rewards you receive from your prayer time — an answer to a specific request, feeling less stressed, a Bible verse that came to mind and helped you.
- Join the Praying Naturally Facebook Group and share with our community. Share your prayer plan for the week. Ask for encouragement. Tell us about the rewards and answers you received. Together we will celebrate our successes with making prayer a habit in our lives.